(here is an alternate link for the attendee pack in case you are having issues with SkyDrive)
Come learn about SharePoint from the experts at this free one day event at a
gorgeous resort in Branson, MO.
Just check out some of these SharePoint
Saturday Ozarks statistics:
Where else can you get free SharePoint training from over 30 talented speakers at a fabulous resort, free food,
door prizes including tablets and even free live music??
- An entire track is devoted to attendees who are brand new to SharePoint so they can learn what it is and how to get started in one of the hottest technologies ever
- Over 30 speakers from all over the country and even a couple of Canadians
- 8 SharePoint MVPs and 1 SharePoint MCM
- Over 30% of speakers have authored books on SharePoint
- Keynote address by former Microsoft SharePoint Product Manager Chris Johnson and Microsoft SharePoint Technology Specialist Matthew Bremer
- This Modern Station from Nashville will be playing for the attendees after the event
So, come spend the day learning about SharePoint from the very brightest and
relax the rest of the weekend at a world class resort at a discounted room rate
(call the resort to reserve discounted room rate of $129 per night
See You In September!
Located near two airports (BKG and SGF), Branson, Missouri hosts over 8,000,000 visitors a year and is THE vacation destination for the Midwest. Featuring live music, dining, amusement parks, shopping, and a host of other activities, Branson offers a unique experience for sponsors and attendees alike.
This year, the event will be held at Chateau on the Lake Resort and Conference Center. The resort has generously discounted its room rates to $129 and is offering this rate for a total of six days (September 5th – 10th).
Follow us on Twitter at #SPSOzarks